The company “Geosilkroad” provides consultation on the topic of export-import-re-export.
Our services include:
- Consultation about obtaining certification for agricultural and other products in accordance with the legislative requirements of the country of destination;
- Planning logistics processes;
- Analysis of legislative requirements related to export and import of Georgia and foreign countries and preparation of recommendations;
- Analysis of Customs Tariffs and preferential taxation regimes of Georgia and foreign countries;
- Organizing issues related to customs procedures;
- Selection of exhibitions and promotion in participation in international exhibitions;
- Company Representation in Customs Clearance Zone.
Numbers of re-export of Georgia in 2018 surpassed results of all previous years, was increased by 66% and amounted to 1 065.1 million USD, accounting for 32% of total exports. It is noteworthy that the main part of re-export was to CIS countries, accounting for 79% of total re-export.
The importance of Georgia as an international transport hub allows for successful re-exportation in the countries with which Georgia has free trade agreements. Re-exported goods are not taxed by customs. We offer:
- Preparation of necessary documentation to re-export;
- Declaration of re-export;
- Planning logistics process.
Our experts with experience of many years will help you solve all import and export related procedures as fast as possible.
We also offer analyzes of the situation and consultations about the internal market of Georgia, which includes:
- Assessment of market’s potential;
- Finding / evaluating distribution channels;
- Recommendations regarding pricing;
- Analysis of competitors;
- Logistic consultation.
D. Aghmashenebeli ave 129, 0112, Tbilisi, Georgia
(+995 32) 2477 344